Sunday 4 September 2011

The Dental Poem

Your body is like that hardest enamel, which will protect me from this world's outrage.
Your heart is like that softest dentin, which will respect my love and keep me above average.
Your hand is like that tickliest periodontium , which will direct me to the right path and encourage.
Your mind is like that narrowest pulp chamber, which will eject the negative attitude and reject feeling of umbrage.
Your feeling in me is like that richest vascular pulp, which will architect me with the supply of nerves and blood of lifetime coverage.
Your anger is like that darkest stain, which will object the warmth I want to harbourage.
Your denial is like that bumpiest calculus, which will defect the caress I want to porterage.
Your lie is like that grumpiest periodontal abscess, which will suffocate the trust I wanted to believe like mirage.


So, if you feed me with the fluoride of your love, care and affection I will definitely give you the seed of fulfillness, youthfulness, happiness and beautifulness. 





Written by Limshaku
You can read the original article at her blog here

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share. Thank you! gum bleaching birmingham al

    ReplyDelete